Looking for Airsoft Fields and Arenas in Bangor, ME? Research the Best Maine Ranges
Locate airsoft fields and arenas in Bangor. Learn where to play airsoft at the best Bangor, ME outdoor airsoft fields. Check for indoor airsoft arena training.
Where to Find Airsoft Shooting Ranges in Bangor, ME
Browse the map of Bangor, ME below for airsoft fields and arenas. Not all areas have airsoft field locations close by. You will probably have the best likelihood of discovering an airsoft field by hunting around the largest cities in ME including Portland, Bangor, and Lewiston. You may need to take a trip to find a playing field. Check out the Best Airsoft Fields and Arenas to see the best places to play airsoft in the United States.
|Field Name||Location||Visit Field|
|Airsoft fields coming soon - See Best Fields||Go To Best Fields|
Ad · www.foxairsoft.com
Top Rated Airsoft Guns in Bangor*
Playing airsoft in Bangor, Maine? Check out these best selling airsoft guns. They won’t let you down on the airsoft field.
*Best selling airsoft guns are representative of U.S. sales which may include Bangor.
Best-Selling Airsoft BBs in Bangor
Stock up on airsoft BBs so you will always have ammo loaded in your magazines and stored in your tactical loadout.
- 5000 Premium Elite Force Airsoft BBs
- Polished to perfection; Loads and shoots smoothly for airsoft guns
- Weight: 0.25 gram
- High quality airsoft BBs designed specifically for the most demanding and serious tactical scenarios
- 6mm plastic BBs compatible with most airsoft guns
Last update on November 29, 2023 // Source: Amazon API
Playing in Bangor, ME – About Airsoft
Learn about airsoft in Bangor, ME. Airsoft is a shooting sport where participants use airsoft guns like rifles and pistols to fire 6mm plastic BBs. Airsoft teams can vary in size from a couple of game players to numerous squads, fire teams, and operational units based on the scale of the field and player turnout.
Primary airsoft weapons include the AK47 Kalashnikov, Heckler and Koch H&K G36, Colt M4 Carbine design assault rifles which are reproduced in the form of automatic electric (AEG) airsoft weapons. Sidearms normally include Beretta M9, 1911, or Glock handguns which are carried as airsoft green gas or CO2 airsoft handgun versions.
Airsoft players typically sport camo patterns during games in addition to headgear like tactical helmets and tactical vests set up with pouches. Each opposing airsoft group typically uses a particular pattern to assist in identifying hostile and friendly forces. The most typical patterns consist of army battle dress uniforms (BDUs) like woodland camouflage, desert camouflage, digital camo, and MultiCam. If teams cannot be separated by uniform, a colored band can be displayed on the arm to designate opposing forces.
The targets airsoft guns are shot at can vary depending on airsoft game type. Most often the targets engaged with airsoft guns are other participants over the course of force-on-force battles. This is why it is vital for all game players on the field to wear protective gear like airsoft safety glasses and face masks and follow the safety rules of the airsoft field. Other kinds of targets can vary from static objects to paper targets as game players enter into marksmanship competitions and events by aiming to hit targets at significantly more difficult ranges. Speed, target acquisition, and precision are essential to keep the shots on target.
There are also many types of airsoft games. They consist of attack and defense missions, point based missions, and location based-objectives. Particular airsoft game types are secure the flag, defuse the bomb, zombie base, deathmatch (free for all), team deathmatch, last man standing, weapon games influenced by Counter Strike Global Offensive (CSGO), hostage rescue, and other comparable missions. The kinds of airsoft missions are pretty much endless as game players invent more kinds all of the time.
About Milsim Airsoft – Bangor, ME
Milsim is common in Bangor, ME. Military simulation airsoft, or milsim, is often a large aspect of airsoft. Milsim is the art of imitating a militaristic setting. Lot of times this adds a chain of command, automobiles, and semi-realistic atmospheres with simulated combat zone firecrackers or special effects. A number of the airsoft objectives, uniforms, and weapons are reproductions of actual firearms, fatigues, and real-world objectives taken from history. The end result of properly done milsim produces participants looking very military-esque and outfitted like special operations.
Milsim airsoft weapons are based on the period featuring preferred weapons during the time of the mission. The M16A1 rifle has the traditional look of a Vietnam era assault rifle, while other airsoft rifles like the Heckler & Koch HK416 and IWI TAVOR TAR-21 are much more modern. In precise milsim gameplay, weapons need to be consistent with the era, use relevant scopes, and be correctly modded.
Milsim uniforms can vary based upon the forces and be based around the historic patterns of the period. The tactical gear used typically needs to match the uniform and be from the corresponding age. For instance, a contemporary U.S. Navy Seal milsim uniform and loadout may combine a Navy Working Uniform (NWU) camo pattern with a London Bridge Trading LBT-6094 Plate Carrier Gen II tactical vest and a ballistic helmet like the Ops-Core FAST SF Super High Cut Helmet. Reproduction tactical equipment and ballistic panels and helmets are often used in place of the authentic gear. This saves money considering that the genuine equipment can cost thousands of dollars and the imitation gear can be lighter to move around with on the airsoft field.
The missions carried out during milsim operations consist of historic reenactments and missions set as historical fiction. Have you ever wanted to storm the beaches of Normandy, fight for the 38th Parallel, or take on the drug lords of Mogadishu during Blackhawk Down? Milsim blended with airsoft is one way you can actively join in and experience military history.
Airsoft Safety Guidelines while Playing in Bangor, ME
Airsoft weapons do have safety concerns and must just be used with game staff’s supervision. All participants, bystanders, and people in the area or close to where airsoft guns are being shot in the state of Bangor, ME should wear eye and face protection. While airsoft guns are not real guns, they can inflict injury and hurt people who are not equipped with the right or proper protective airsoft gear.
About Airsoft Goggle Safety Ratings
Protective face masks and eye protection are essential to keep your eyes and skin protected from inbound airsoft BBs. The majority of airsoft playing fields need players to wear “full seal” airsoft eye protection meaning they ought to appropriately enclose the space around the player’s eyes. These safety glasses will need to be rated to a specific impact degree to ensure airsoft BBs cannot break or infiltrate the lens material. Try to find and use full seal airsoft safety glasses which are manufactured to at least ANSI Z87. 1+ or MIL-PRF-31013 impact force. This specific ANSI score achieves the standards established by the American National Standards Institute signifying the lenses can resist hits from high FPS projectiles like airsoft BBs. Remember that goggle rankings are separate from safety glasses ratings.
Where To Play Airsoft in Bangor, ME
You may have a group of friends or school friends who want to play airsoft with you. The only question is where is the finest place to airsoft and how do you discover those locations which are truly cool and enjoyable as well as legal and safe for airsoft?
Traits of a Great Bangor, ME Airsoft Playing Area
- Airsoft Game Security – Safety is the top top priority when choosing where to play airsoft in Bangor, ME considering that airsoft weapons can look quite like real guns and shoot airsoft BBs.
- Legality of Airsoft Weapons – Ensure the location you select to play airsoft in Bangor, ME is legal by examining regional laws or asking your local police department or government.
- Distance to Town – Pick a location to play airsoft which is close to where you live in Bangor, ME or plan a road trip to drive there if it is an event like an airsoft tourney.
- Airsoft on Public Residential Or Commercial Property – If you are playing airsoft on public residential property in Maine, make certain it is allowed like at an outside recreation area or public land.
- Airsoft on Personal Property – If you are playing airsoft on personal property, ensure it is ok with the land or property owner and everyone completes a liability waiver (in case anyone gets hurt).
- Emergency Providers – Ensure you understand where the closest EMS services or health center is in relation to the airsoft field in case anyone does get hurt, needs medical aid, or has a “real world” unexpected emergency.
Selecting an Area for Airsoft in Bangor
- Designated Airsoft Fields in Bangor – Airsoft fields are established specifically for airsoft events. Referees, game personnel, chrono limits, and security guidelines assist in keeping game players safe. Airsoft games are planned and organized. Fields have special barriers, bunkers, and landscape features. Entry costs or field subscriptions are required to play airsoft for the day.
- Maine MOUT and Urban Warfare Facilities – MOUT facilities are frequently located at airsoft tourneys on military bases. They have lots of buildings and houses to mimic a metropolitan environment. Airsoft battlefield missions are prepared and coordinated. Airsoft event staff organize the games, set objectives, and maintain safety concerns. Players have to buy an event ticket to play.
- Maine Forest and Woods – Forests and wooded locations with numerous trees can be excellent locations to play airsoft. Airsoft games here are usually organized by groups of gamers or on airsoft forums.
- Fields and Open Spaces in Bangor, Maine – Fields and open spaces can be good airsoft fields and locations to host games. Gamers wanting to play airsoft games on private property need the land owner’s consent.
- Abandoned Warehouses and Structures in Bangor – Empty storage facilities, abandoned buildings, and other indoor locations can make great locations to play airsoft. You must ask authorization from the structure owner in writing and have the gamers complete release from liability waivers. Watch out for dangerous items left in the structures like glass, sharp metal, or deteriorating structural places. Ensure the entire playing area is safe prior to playing airsoft. Block off areas which are not safe to use.
- Bangor, ME Cities, Towns, and Suburbs – You usually cannot play airsoft in cities, parks, and suburban areas. Town laws generally ban shooting BB guns and airsoft weapons within urban city boundaries. Check local laws and the ordinance code before playing airsoft. Take care about playing in locations and backyards where people can see you. People can be worried if they see you playing with “weapons” and shooting at players.
Where to play airsoft in Bangor, Maine
Learn about where you can play airsoft if you cannot find a field near you.
Playing with Airsoft Rifles in Bangor, ME Details
Most players in Bangor, ME use AEGs during airsoft games. When playing airsoft, Airsoft rifles are the primary weapons used. Because of this, these tactical rifles are run as standard equipment, are combat effective, and work well on playing fields. Long guns are often used along with handguns and sniper rifles and are the foundation of a competitive airsoft tactical load out.
When thinking about the distance airsoft rifles can shoot on Bangor airsoft fields and in arenas, bear in mind the average shooting distance for rifle use on airsoft fields is around 140 feet and in around 50 feet in indoor airsoft arenas which the weapon can handle rather effectively. The exact distance and gun usage depends on the specific Bangor, ME airsoft field rules. This type of AEG gun shoots airsoft BBs fast in semi-auto or full-auto select fire modes and is durable and solidly constructed. With the proper care and weapon maintenance, airsoft rifles should last for many rounds of airsoft on Bangor, ME fields.
Need an Airsoft Rifle to Play in Bangor?
- AEG powered airsoft rifle
- Semi-auto and full-auto shooting
- High capacity 250-round mag capacity
- Shoots 6mm plastic airsoft BBs at up to 340 fps
- Flip-up front and rear sights; Includes battery and charger; Compatible with spare magazine part numbers: 2279006, 2274586, 2274583, 2279067, 2279066
Last update on November 29, 2023 // Source: Amazon API
Airsoft BB Sizes to Use at Bangor Fields
Players in Bangor, ME use standard airsoft BBs. All standard airsoft BBs are 6mm in size. This is because most airsoft guns like handguns, rifles, sniper rifles, and squad support airsoft weapons have magazines which accept 6mm airsoft BBs and likewise have 6mm airsoft gun inner barrels. Look for 6mm airsoft BBs if you are not sure what size BB your airsoft weapon takes. Your airsoft gun is most likely a 6mm airsoft gun. If you have questions about what airsoft BB size your airsoft weapon accepts, refer to your airsoft weapon owner’s manual, search for markings on the airsoft gun magazine, or look online by looking up the weapon model number and manufacturer of the airsoft weapon.
About BB Weights for Bangor Airsoft Games
Airsoft BBs are available in a few basic weights. The most typical weights are 0.12 gram and 0.20 gram BBs. Other common weights are 0.25 gram, 0.28 gram, 0.30 gram, and approximately 0.40 gram BBs. The weight of the airsoft BB impacts just how much force is required to push the BB out of the airsoft weapon and guide its flight path after the BB is shot.
See The Best Airsoft Gun Reviews
Looking for the best airsoft guns in Bangor? See top-rated gun reviews and where to get them. We review many gun types including sniper rifles, AEGs, and pistols.
Find The Best Airsoft BBs and Gun Ammo
Learn about the best airsoft 6mm ammunition and BB brands. We provide information on BB weights and specifications. These BBs are top performers.
Bangor, ME Airsoft Field FAQs
Where are good places to play airsoft in Bangor, ME?
You can play airsoft in many places in Bangor including at outdoor airsoft fields, indoor airsoft arenas, at MOUT sites, in forests and wooded areas with trees, in open spaces and grasslands, and in empty warehouses and buildings. Always make sure you check with the owner of an area before playing. You can also find public use land to play on like in National Forests or other areas owned by the Maine Bureau of Land Management.
How can I find a place to play airsoft in Bangor, ME?
You can find a place to play airsoft in Bangor, ME by doing several things. You can check with friends living in Maine or family who have land to see if you can play airsoft there. You can find a Bangor, ME airsoft field near by you. You can check for local Maine airsoft events to see if people are playing close by. You can also research larger ME airsoft events and tournaments and travel to those as well.
Can I play airsoft anywhere in Bangor, ME?
No, it is not a good idea to play airsoft just anywhere in Bangor, ME. It is best to play at a Bangor airsoft field or on private land where you have permission to play.
What is a Bangor, ME airsoft place?
An airsoft place is where you can place airsoft games. Airsoft places include airsoft fields, forests, open fields and grasslands, empty buildings and warehouses.