Looking for Airsoft Fields and Arenas in Fort Collins, CO? Research the Best Colorado Ranges
Locate airsoft fields and arenas in Fort Collins. Learn where to play airsoft at the best Fort Collins, CO outdoor airsoft fields. Check for indoor airsoft arena training.
Where to Find Airsoft Shooting Ranges in Fort Collins, CO
Browse the map of Fort Collins, CO below for airsoft fields and arenas. Not all areas have airsoft field locations nearby. You will most likely have the greatest prospect of discovering an airsoft field by looking around the largest cities in CO which include Denver, Colorado Springs, and Aurora. You may need to travel abroad to get to a playing field. Check out the Best Airsoft Fields and Arenas to see the best places to play airsoft in the United States.
|Field Name||Location||Visit Field|
|Airsoft fields coming soon - See Best Fields||Go To Best Fields|
Ad · www.foxairsoft.com
Top Trending Airsoft Guns in Fort Collins*
Playing airsoft in Fort Collins, Colorado? Check out these best selling airsoft guns. They won’t let you down on the airsoft field.
*Best selling airsoft guns are representative of U.S. sales which may include Fort Collins.
Trending Airsoft BBs in Fort Collins
Stock up on airsoft BBs so you will always have ammo loaded in your magazines and stored in your tactical loadout.
- 5000 Premium Elite Force Airsoft BBs
- Polished to perfection; Loads and shoots smoothly for airsoft guns
- Weight: 0.25 gram
- High quality airsoft BBs designed specifically for the most demanding and serious tactical scenarios
- 6mm plastic BBs compatible with most airsoft guns
Last update on November 26, 2022 // Source: Amazon API
Playing in Fort Collins, CO – What is airsoft?
Learn about airsoft in Fort Collins, CO. Airsoft is a shooting sport where game players use airsoft guns like shotguns, pistols, and rifles to shoot 6mm plastic BBs. The gameplay can focus on a range of objective based scenarios and group designed games where game players and teams of participants contend to win. Airsoft groups can vary in size from a couple of participants to lots of squads, fireteams, and separate units depending on the size of the playing field and player number. Larger fields and airsoft competitions can host 100s or maybe even 1000s of game players depending upon the area of operations (AO).
Airsoft weapons include the following rifles, pistols, and sniper rifles. Primary airsoft weapons include the AK47 Kalashnikov rifle, Heckler and Koch H&K G36, Colt M4 Carbine style assault rifles which are simulated in the form of automatic electric (AEG) airsoft weapons. Sidearms typically consist of Beretta M9, 1911, and Glock pistols which are carried as airsoft green gas or CO2 airsoft pistol versions. Sniper rifles typically take the form of the Remington 700 bolt action long guns which game players use as spring powered sniper rifles.
Airsoft game players normally use camo patterns during games along with headgear like tactical helmets and tactical vests configured with pouches. Each opposing airsoft group typically wears a particular pattern to help determine friendly and unfriendly forces.
The targets airsoft weapons are shot at can differ depending on game type. Many of the targets engaged with airsoft weapons are other participants during force-on-force battles.
There are also countless types of airsoft objectives and missions. The types of airsoft missions are pretty much limitless as game players create more kinds all the time.
What is Milsim – Fort Collins, CO
Milsim is common in Fort Collins, CO. Military simulation airsoft, or milsim, is often a big part of airsoft. Many of the airsoft uniforms, missions, and weapons are duplications of realistic guns, military uniforms, and real-world missions from historical battles.
Milsim airsoft weapons are based around the period featuring preferred weapons at the time of the historical mission. For example, the M16A1 rifle has the vintage appearance of a Vietnam age assault rifle, while other airsoft rifles like the Heckler & Koch HK416 or IWI TAVOR TAR-21 are far more present day. In stringent milsim gameplay, the weapons used must be consistent with the age, use relevant scopes and optics, and be appropriately modded.
Milsim outfits can vary based on the events and be based around the historical gear loadouts of the time. The military gear used normally has to match the uniform and be from the same era. For example, a contemporary U.S. Navy Seal milsim uniform and loadout may combine a Navy Working Uniform (NWU) camouflage pattern with a London Bridge Trading LBT-6094 Plate Carrier Gen II tactical vest and a ballistic helmet like the Ops-Core FAST SF Super High Cut Helmet. Reproduction tactical gear and ballistic panels and helmets are frequently used instead of the authentic equipment. This saves cash given that the real gear can cost thousands of dollars and the imitation gear can be lighter to wear on the airsoft field.
The missions undertaken during military simulation operations consist of historic reenactments and objectives set as historical fiction. Have you ever desired to storm the beaches of Normandy, fight for the 38th Parallel, or tackle the drug lords of Mogadishu at the time of Blackhawk Down? Milsim blended with airsoft is one way you can actively join in and experience military history.
Airsoft Safety Guidelines while Playing in Fort Collins, CO
Airsoft guns must be used with safety first mindsets and should only be played with under a grown-up’s supervision. All participants, bystanders, and people in the game area or near people shooting airsoft guns in the state of Fort Collins, CO need to be protected with eye and face impact protection. While airsoft guns are not real weapons, they can cause injury and hurt players and bystanders who are not wearing the right or appropriate airsoft equipment.
Airsoft Goggle Safety Ratings
Airsoft masks and ballistic eye protection are imperative to keep your eyes and area around your eyes safe from fired airsoft BBs. A large number of airsoft fields and arenas need players to have “full seal” airsoft eye protection suggesting they need to completely wrap the location around the gamer’s eyes. These safety glasses must be evaluated to a particular impact resistance level to make sure that airsoft BBs cannot break or infiltrate them. Search for and use full seal airsoft safety glasses which are evaluated for at a minimum ANSI Z87. 1+ or MIL-PRF-31013 impact force. This particular ANSI ranking satisfies the criteria set by the American National Standards Institute meaning they can survive collisions from high FPS projectiles like airsoft BBs. Keep in mind that goggle and shooting eye protection ratings are distinctly different from laboratory goggle or non-ANSI eyewear ratings.
Places to Play Airsoft in Fort Collins, CO
Among the leading concerns most airsoft players have is “where can I play airsoft?” You might have all of your airsoft guns, BBs, and equipment ready to go ! You might have a bunch of buddies or school pals who want to play airsoft with you. The only question is where is the very best location to airsoft and how do you find those places which are truly cool and enjoyable as well as safe and legal for airsoft? When looking for and choosing an exceptional place for airsofting, here are some faqs and considerations.
Qualities of an Amazing Fort Collins, CO Airsoft Playing Area
- Airsoft Game Security – Security is the number one priority when picking where to play airsoft in Fort Collins, CO because airsoft weapons can look very much like genuine guns and shoot airsoft BBs.
- Legality of Airsoft Weapons – Make certain the location you choose to play airsoft in Fort Collins, CO is legal by checking regional laws or asking your regional police department or government.
- Distance to Town – Choose a location to play airsoft which is close to where you live in Fort Collins, CO or plan a road trip to travel there if it is an event like an airsoft tournament.
- Airsoft on Public Residential Or Commercial Property – If you are playing airsoft on public property in Colorado, make sure it is permitted like at an outdoor space, recreation area or wilderness area.
- Airsoft on Private Property – If you are playing airsoft on private or personal property, ensure it is okay with the land or property owner and everybody completes a liability waiver (in case anyone gets hurt).
- EMS Providers – Ensure you understand where the nearby emergency medical provider services or medical facility is in relation to the airsoft field in case anyone does get injured, requires medical assistance, or has a “real life” emergency situation.
Picking a Place to Play Airsoft in Fort Collins
- Designated Airsoft Fields in Fort Collins – Airsoft fields are developed particularly for airsoft games and having enjoyable. Entry costs or subscriptions are required to play airsoft for the day.
- Colorado MOUT and Urban Warfare Facilities – Airsoft tournaments are prepared and organized. Airsoft event personnel organize the games, set goals, and control safety.
- Colorado Forest and Woods – Forests and woody areas with lots of trees can be outstanding places to play airsoft. Airsoft games here are organized by groups of gamers or on airsoft forums.
- Fields and Open Spaces in Fort Collins, Colorado – Fields and open spaces can be good airsoft fields and locations to host games. Gamers desiring to play airsoft games on private property require the proprietor’s permission. Land characteristics like ditches and gullies can make the airsoft games entertaining. Airsoft game security is maintained by players
- Deserted Structures and Storage Facilities in Fort Collins – Empty storage facilities, deserted buildings, and other indoor areas can make fine places to play airsoft. Make sure the whole location is safe before playing airsoft.
- Fort Collins, CO Cities, Towns, and Suburban Areas – You usually cannot play airsoft in cities, parks, and in the suburbs. Local laws generally forbid shooting BB guns and airsoft weapons within urban area boundaries. Check regional laws and city code before playing airsoft. Beware about playing in yards and locations where neighbors can see you. People may be concerned if they see you aiming “guns” and shooting them.
Where to play airsoft in Fort Collins, Colorado
Learn about where you can play airsoft if you cannot find a field near you.
Playing with Airsoft Rifles in Fort Collins, CO Info
Most players in Fort Collins, CO use AEGs during airsoft games. AEG airsoft rifles are the main guns carried when playing the sport of airsoft. Because of this, these tactical rifles are preferred, are combat effective, and work effectively on playing fields. Long guns are often carried alongside sidearms and sniper rifles and are the foundation of a competitive airsoft tactical load out.
When thinking about the range of the airsoft rifles on Fort Collins airsoft fields and in arenas, keep in mind the typical shooting distance for rifle use on airsoft fields is around 140 feet and in around 50 feet in indoor airsoft arenas which the weapon can handle quite effectively. The exact distance and gun usage depends on the specific Fort Collins, CO airsoft field rules. The gun shoots airsoft BBs rapidly in full-auto or semi-auto firing modes and is durable and toughly constructed. With the proper care and weapon maintenance, airsoft rifles will probably last for lots of rounds of airsoft on Fort Collins, CO fields.
Need an Airsoft Rifle to Play in Fort Collins?
- AEG powered airsoft rifle
- Semi-auto and full-auto shooting
- High capacity 250-round mag capacity
- Shoots 6mm plastic airsoft BBs at up to 340 fps
- Flip-up front and rear sights; Includes battery and charger
Last update on November 26, 2022 // Source: Amazon API
Airsoft BB Sizes to Use at Fort Collins Fields and Arenas
Players in Fort Collins, CO use standard airsoft BBs. If you are not sure what size BB your airsoft gun shoots, look for 6mm airsoft BBs. If you have concerns about what airsoft BB size your airsoft weapon accepts, check in your airsoft weapon owner’s handbook, look for markings on the airsoft weapon magazine, or examine online by looking up the model number and producer of the airsoft gun.
About BB Weights for Fort Collins Airsoft Games
Airsoft BBs come in a few basic weights. The weight of the airsoft BB impacts how much force is required to move the BB out of the airsoft gun and direct its flight course after the BB is fired.
See The Best Airsoft Gun Reviews
Looking for the best airsoft guns in Fort Collins? See top-rated gun reviews and where to get them. We review many gun types including sniper rifles, AEGs, and pistols.
Find The Best Airsoft BBs and Gun Ammo
Learn about the best airsoft 6mm ammunition and BB brands. We provide information on BB weights and specifications. These BBs are top performers.
Fort Collins, CO Airsoft Field Frequently Asked Questions
Where are good places to play airsoft in Fort Collins, CO?
You can play airsoft in many places in Fort Collins including at outdoor airsoft fields, indoor airsoft arenas, at MOUT sites, in forests and wooded areas with trees, in open spaces and grasslands, and in empty warehouses and buildings. Always make sure you check with the owner of an area before playing. You can also find public use land to play on like in National Forests or other areas owned by the Colorado Bureau of Land Management.
How can I find a place to play airsoft in Fort Collins, CO?
You can find a place to play airsoft in Fort Collins, CO by doing several things. You can check with friends living in Colorado or family who have land to see if you can play airsoft there. You can find a Fort Collins, CO airsoft field near by you. You can check for local Colorado airsoft events to see if people are playing close by. You can also research larger CO airsoft events and tournaments and travel to those as well.
Can I play airsoft anywhere in Fort Collins, CO?
No, it is not a good idea to play airsoft just anywhere in Fort Collins, CO. It is best to play at a Fort Collins airsoft field or on private land where you have permission to play.
What is a Fort Collins, CO airsoft place?
An airsoft place is where you can place airsoft games. Airsoft places include airsoft fields, forests, open fields and grasslands, empty buildings and warehouses.