Looking for Airsoft Fields and Arenas in Kansas City, KS? Research the Best Kansas Ranges
Locate airsoft fields and arenas in Kansas City. Learn where to play airsoft at the best Kansas City, KS outdoor airsoft fields. Check for indoor airsoft arena training.
About Finding Airsoft Fields in Kansas City, KS
Search the map of Kansas City, KS below for airsoft fields and arenas. Not all areas have airsoft field locations nearby. When looking for an airsoft field, you will most likely have the best likelihood of finding an airsoft field by hunting around the biggest cities in KS including Wichita, Overland Park, and Kansas City. You might need to travel abroad to find a playing field. Take a look at the Best Airsoft Fields and Arenas to see the major places to play airsoft in the United States.
|Airsoft fields coming soon - See Best Fields
|Go To Best Fields
Ad · www.foxairsoft.com
Top-Rated Airsoft Guns in Kansas City*
Playing airsoft in Kansas City, Kansas? Check out these best selling airsoft guns. They won’t let you down on the airsoft field.
*Best selling airsoft guns are representative of U.S. sales which may include Kansas City.
Top Trending Airsoft BBs in Kansas City
Stock up on airsoft BBs so you will always have ammo loaded in your magazines and stored in your tactical loadout.
- 5000 Premium Elite Force Airsoft BBs
- Polished to perfection; Loads and shoots smoothly for airsoft guns
- Weight: 0.25 gram
- High quality airsoft BBs designed specifically for the most demanding and serious tactical scenarios
- 6mm plastic BBs compatible with most airsoft guns
Last update on March 5, 2024 // Source: Amazon API
Playing in Kansas City, KS – About Airsoft
Learn about airsoft in Kansas City, KS. Airsoft is a shooting sport where game players use airsoft guns like rifles and pistols to shoot 6mm plastic BBs. Airsoft teams can differ in size from a few players to many teams, fire teams, and separate forces depending on the size of the field and player turnout.
Primary airsoft weapons include the AK47 Kalashnikov, Heckler and Koch H&K G36, Colt M4 Carbine style assault rifles which are replicated in the form of automatic electric (AEG) airsoft guns. Sidearms normally consist of Beretta M9, 1911, or Glock pistols which are carried as airsoft green gas or CO2 airsoft pistol versions.
Airsoft players typically dress in camouflage patterns to play the games together with headgear like tactical helmets and tactical vests configured with pouches. Each opposing airsoft team often uses a particular pattern to help determine hostile and friendly forces. The most typical patterns consist of army battle dress uniforms (BDUs) like woodland camouflage, desert camo, digital camo, and MultiCam. If groups cannot be separated by uniform, a colored band can be displayed on the arm to designate opposing forces.
The targets airsoft guns are shot at can differ depending on airsoft game type. Most often the targets engaged with airsoft guns are other participants during force-on-force battles. This is why it is vital for all participants on the field to use protective equipment like airsoft safety glasses and face masks and follow the safety rules of the airsoft field. Other kinds of targets can vary from fixed objects to paper targets as game players enter into marksmanship contests and events by aiming to hit things at progressively more difficult ranges. Speed, target acquisition, and precision are vital to keeping the shots on target.
There are lots of types of airsoft missions. They consist of attack and defense objectives, point based games, and location objects. Specific game styles are grab the flag, disable the bomb, zombie battle, deathmatch (free for all), group deathmatch, last man standing, weapon games influenced by Counter Strike Global Offensive (CSGO), captive rescue, and other similar games. The kinds of airsoft games are basically unlimited as participants develop more kinds all the time.
Milsim Info – Kansas City, KS
Milsim is common in Kansas City, KS. Military simulation airsoft, or milsim, is usually a significant part of airsoft. Milsim is the art of replicating a tactical atmosphere. Sometimes this involves a command element, motor vehicles, and semi-realistic atmospheres with dummy battlefield firecrackers or special effects. Most of the airsoft uniforms, weapons, and objectives are replications of realistic weapons, military fatigues, and real-world missions out of historical events. The end result of properly done milsim causes game players looking extremely military-esque and kitted like special forces.
Milsim airsoft guns are based on the era featuring popular weapons during the time of the mission. The M16A1 rifle has the classic appearance of a Vietnam era assault rifle, while other airsoft rifles like the Heckler & Koch HK416 and IWI TAVOR TAR-21 are much more modern-day. In precise milsim gameplay, the weapons used should follow the age, use corresponding components, and be suitably modded.
Milsim uniforms can be very different based upon events and be based around the historic patterns and gear loadouts of the time. The military gear used typically needs to be and match the uniform from the equivalent age. As an example, a present day U.S. Navy Seal milsim uniform and loadout may incorporate a Navy Working Uniform (NWU) camouflage pattern with a London Bridge Trading LBT-6094 Plate Carrier Gen II AOR1 and a ballistic helmet like the Ops-Core FAST SF Super High Cut Helmet. Imitation tactical equipment and ballistic panels and helmets are often used instead of the actual equipment. This saves on money since the genuine gear can cost 1000s of dollars and be lighter to run around with on the field.
The objectives carried out throughout military simulation operations consist of historical reenactments and missions or objectives set as historical fiction. Have you ever desired to storm the beaches of Normandy, protect the 38th Parallel, or take on the drug lords of Mogadishu during Blackhawk Down? Milsim blended with airsoft is the manner in which you can actively join in and experience military history.
Airsoft Safety while Playing in Kansas City, KS
Airsoft weapons do have safety concerns and need to just be used with game staff’s supervision. All participants, spectators, and people in the playing location or close to where airsoft guns are being shot in the state of Kansas City, KS must have protective gear eye and face ANSI rated protection. While airsoft weapons are not real weapons, they can cause injury and harm people who are not equipped with the correct or appropriate protective equipment.
About Airsoft ANSI Z87. 1+ and MIL-PRF-31013 Safety Glasses Ratings
Airsoft masks and goggles are crucial to keep your eyes and area around your eyes safe from inbound airsoft BBs. A large number of airsoft arenas require “full seal” airsoft eye protection indicating the lenses must fully cover the region around the airsoft player’s eyes. These goggles need to be graded to a specified impact degree in order that airsoft BBs cannot break or get in them. Choose and use full seal airsoft safety glasses which are manufactured to at a minimum ANSI Z87. 1+ or MIL-PRF-31013 impact force. This specific ANSI score satisfies the criteria established by the American National Standards Institute signifying the lenses can tolerate hits from high FPS projectiles like airsoft BBs. Keep in mind that goggle and shooting glass rankings are different from basic non-ANSI safety glasses rankings.
Places to Play Airsoft in Kansas City, KS
You may have a group of friends or school friends who want to play airsoft with you. The only question is where is the best place to airsoft and how do you find those locations which are truly cool and enjoyable as well as legal and safe for airsoft?
Traits of a Perfect Kansas City, KS Airsoft Playing Area
- Airsoft Game Security – Security is the number one priority when choosing where to play airsoft in Kansas City, KS considering that airsoft guns can look quite like real guns and shoot airsoft BBs.
- Legality of Airsoft Guns – Make certain the place you choose to play airsoft in Kansas City, KS is legal by examining local laws or asking your regional police department or government.
- Proximity to Town – Select a location to play airsoft which is close to where you live in Kansas City, KS or prepare a road trip to travel there if it is a gathering like an airsoft competition.
- Airsoft on Public Residential Or Commercial Property – If you are playing airsoft on public property in Kansas, make certain it is enabled like at an outside recreation area or national park.
- Airsoft on Private Property – If you are playing airsoft on private property, make certain it is okay with the land or property owner and everyone signs a liability waiver (in case a person gets hurt).
- Emergency Providers – Make sure you know how far the nearest EMS services or medical facility is in relation to the field in case somebody does get injured, needs medical aid, or has a “real life” unexpected emergency.
Picking an Area to Play Airsoft in Kansas City
- Designated Airsoft Fields in Kansas City – Airsoft fields are produced specifically for airsoft events. Referees, game staff, chrono limits, and security rules assist in keeping participants safe. Airsoft games are prepared and arranged. Fields have distinct challenges, trenches, and terrain features. Entry charges or field subscriptions are expected to play airsoft for the day. Extended memberships may be available.
- Kansas MOUT and Urban Warfare Facilities – Airsoft events are prepared and organized. Airsoft organization personnel organize the games, set objectives, and control security.
- Kansas Forest and Woods – Forests and wooded areas with numerous trees can be exceptional locations to play airsoft. Airsoft games here are organized by groups of players or on airsoft forums. Airsoft games on personal land require permission from the proprietor. Public outside recreation areas like public lands are normally free for anybody to play airsoft. Security is maintained by the airsoft gamers.
- Fields and Open Spaces in Kansas City, Kansas – Fields and open spaces can be excellent airsoft fields and places to host games. Gamers wishing to play airsoft games on personal property require the land owner’s authorization. Land characteristics like gullies and ditches can make the airsoft games enjoyable. Airsoft game security is kept by gamers
- Abandoned Storage Facilities and Buildings in Kansas City – Empty storage facilities, deserted structures, and other indoor areas can make great locations to play airsoft. You should always ask consent from the property owner in writing and have the players sign release from liability waivers. Avoid unsafe things left in the buildings like glass, sharp metal, or weakening structure locations. Make sure the whole area is safe prior to playing airsoft. Block off locations which are not safe to play in.
- Kansas City, KS Cities, Towns, and Suburban Areas – You usually cannot play airsoft in cities, parks, and suburban areas. Municipal laws normally ban shooting BB guns and airsoft guns within city boundaries. Check regional laws and code before playing airsoft. Beware about playing in yards and areas where neighbors can see you. Individuals might be worried if they see you aiming “guns” and shooting at players.
Where to play airsoft in Kansas City, Kansas
Learn about where you can play airsoft if you cannot find a field near you.
Playing with Airsoft Rifles in Kansas City, KS Details
Most players in Kansas City, KS use AEGs during airsoft games. When playing airsoft, Airsoft rifles are the primary weapons carried. Because of this, these tactical rifles are popular, are combat effective, and work well on playing fields. Long guns are frequently carried with handguns and sniper rifles and become part of a competitive airsoft tactical load out.
When thinking about the range of the airsoft rifles on Kansas City airsoft fields and in arenas, remember the typical contact distance for rifle use on airsoft fields is around 140 feet and in around 50 feet in indoor airsoft arenas which the weapon can manage rather easily. The exact distance and gun usage depends on the specific Kansas City, KS airsoft field rules. This type of AEG gun shoots airsoft BBs fast in full-auto or semi-auto firing modes and is durable and toughly constructed. With appropriate care and weapon maintenance, airsoft rifles should last for lots of tournaments of airsoft on Kansas City, KS fields.
Need an Airsoft Rifle to Play in Kansas City?
- AEG powered airsoft rifle
- Semi-auto and full-auto shooting
- High capacity 250-round mag capacity
- Shoots 6mm plastic airsoft BBs at up to 340 fps
- Flip-up front and rear sights; Includes battery and charger; Compatible with spare magazine part numbers: 2279006, 2274586, 2274583, 2279067, 2279066
Last update on March 5, 2024 // Source: Amazon API
Airsoft BB Sizes to Use at Kansas City Fields and Arenas
Players in Kansas City, KS use standard airsoft BBs. All basic airsoft BBs are 6mm in size. This is because most airsoft guns like pistols, rifles, sniper rifles, and machine gun airsoft weapons have magazines which accept 6mm airsoft BBs and likewise have 6mm airsoft gun inner barrels. Look for 6mm airsoft BBs if you are unsure what size BB your airsoft weapon takes. Your airsoft gun is probably a 6mm airsoft gun. If you have concerns about what airsoft BB size your airsoft gun accepts, check in your airsoft gun owner’s handbook, try to find markings on the airsoft gun magazine, or check online by looking up the weapon model number and producer of the airsoft gun.
About BB Weights for Kansas City Airsoft Games
Airsoft BBs come in a few standard weights. The most typical weights are 0.12 gram and 0.20 gram BBs. Other typical weights are 0.25 gram, 0.28 gram, 0.30 gram, and as much as 0.40 gram BBs. The weight of the airsoft BB impacts just how much force is needed to send the BB out of the airsoft weapon and direct its trajectory after the BB is fired.
See The Best Airsoft Gun Reviews
Looking for the best airsoft guns in Kansas City? See top-rated gun reviews and where to get them. We review many gun types including sniper rifles, AEGs, and pistols.
Find The Best Airsoft BBs and Gun Ammo
Learn about the best airsoft 6mm ammunition and BB brands. We provide information on BB weights and specifications. These BBs are top performers.
Kansas City, KS Airsoft Field Frequently Asked Questions
Where are good places to play airsoft in Kansas City, KS?
You can play airsoft in many places in Kansas City including at outdoor airsoft fields, indoor airsoft arenas, at MOUT sites, in forests and wooded areas with trees, in open spaces and grasslands, and in empty warehouses and buildings. Always make sure you check with the owner of an area before playing. You can also find public use land to play on like in National Forests or other areas owned by the Kansas Bureau of Land Management.
How can I find a place to play airsoft in Kansas City, KS?
You can find a place to play airsoft in Kansas City, KS by doing several things. You can check with friends living in Kansas or family who have land to see if you can play airsoft there. You can find a Kansas City, KS airsoft field near by you. You can check for local Kansas airsoft events to see if people are playing close by. You can also research larger KS airsoft events and tournaments and travel to those as well.
Can I play airsoft anywhere in Kansas City, KS?
No, it is not a good idea to play airsoft just anywhere in Kansas City, KS. It is best to play at a Kansas City airsoft field or on private land where you have permission to play.
What is a Kansas City, KS airsoft place?
An airsoft place is where you can place airsoft games. Airsoft places include airsoft fields, forests, open fields and grasslands, empty buildings and warehouses.