Looking for Airsoft Fields and Arenas in California? Research the Best CA Ranges
Locate airsoft fields and arenas in California. Learn where to play airsoft at the best CA outdoor airsoft fields. Check for indoor airsoft arena training.
About Finding Airsoft Arenas in California
Search the map of California listed below for airsoft fields and arenas. Not all locations have airsoft fields close by. You will most likely have the greatest chance of discovering an airsoft field by searching around the biggest cities in CA which include Los Angeles, San Francisco, and San Diego. You might need to take a trip to get to a playing field. Check out the Best Airsoft Fields and Arenas to see the top places to play airsoft in the United States.
|Field Name||Location||Visit Field|
|Airsoft fields coming soon - See Best Fields||Go To Best Fields|
Ad · www.foxairsoft.com
Find Airsoft Guns in California*
Playing airsoft in California? Check out these best selling airsoft guns. They won’t let you down on the airsoft field.
*Best selling airsoft guns are representative of U.S. sales which may include California.
Top-Selling Airsoft BBs in California
Stock up on airsoft BBs so you will always have ammo loaded in your magazines and stored in your tactical loadout.
- 5000 Premium Elite Force Airsoft BBs
- Polished to perfection; Loads and shoots smoothly for airsoft guns
- Weight: 0.25 gram
- High quality airsoft BBs designed specifically for the most demanding and serious tactical scenarios
- 6mm plastic BBs compatible with most airsoft guns
Last update on May 25, 2022 // Source: Amazon API
Playing in California – Airsoft Information
Learn about airsoft in California. Airsoft is a shooting sport where players use airsoft weapons to shoot 6mm plastic BBs. Airsoft teams can differ in size from a few players to many teams, fire teams, and operational forces based on the scale of the playing field and participant turnout.
Primary airsoft weapons include the AK47 Kalashnikov, Heckler and Koch H&K G36, Colt M4 Carbine design assault rifles which are replicated in the form of automatic electric (AEG) airsoft weapons. Sidearms usually include Beretta M9, 1911, or Glock handguns which are carried as airsoft green gas or CO2 airsoft handgun versions.
Airsoft participants normally use camo patterns during games along with headgear like tactical vests and tactical helmets configured with pouches. Each opposing airsoft group typically wears a particular pattern to assist in recognizing hostile and friendly forces.
The targets airsoft guns are shot at can differ depending on airsoft game type. Many of the targets engaged with airsoft weapons are other game players during force-on-force battles.
There are different kinds of airsoft missions. They include attack and defense objectives, point based games, and location based-missions. Particular airsoft game styles are capture the flag, defuse the explosive, zombie base, deathmatch (free for all), group deathmatch, last man standing, weapon games influenced by Counter Strike Global Offensive (CSGO), captive rescue, and other similar games. The types of airsoft games are pretty much endless as players make more kinds all of the time.
What is Milsim – California
Milsim is common in California. Military simulation airsoft, or milsim, is typically a big part of airsoft. Milsim is the art of replicating a tactical atmosphere. Oftentimes this integrates a command element, military vehicles, and semi-realistic settings with dummy battleground pyrotechnics or special effects. Most of the airsoft objectives, guns, and uniforms are imitations of authentic firearms, fatigues, and real-world objectives adapted from historical events. The result of a realistic military simulation airsoft event results in game players looking incredibly military-esque and suited up like soldiers.
Milsim airsoft weapons are based around the era and feature prominent weapons at the time of the mission. For instance, the M16A1 rifle has the traditional appearance of a Vietnam era assault rifle, while some other airsoft rifles like the Heckler & Koch HK416 and IWI TAVOR TAR-21 are a lot more present day. In rigorous milsim gameplay, the weapons used by players must be consistent with the era, use associated accessories, and be properly modded.
A modern U.S. Navy Seal milsim uniform and loadout might integrate a Navy Working Uniform (NWU) camouflage pattern with a London Bridge Trading LBT-6094 Plate Carrier Gen II AOR1 and a ballistic helmet like the Ops-Core FAST SF Super High Cut Helmet. This conserves money considering that the real equipment can cost thousands of dollars and be lighter to wear on the airsoft field.
The objectives carried out throughout milsim operations include historic reenactments and missions set as historical fiction. Have you ever wished to storm the beaches of Normandy, protect the 38th Parallel, or deal with the drug lords of Mogadishu at the time of Blackhawk Down? Milsim combined with airsoft is the manner in which you can actively join in and experience military history.
Airsoft Safety Guidelines while Playing in California
Airsoft weapons must be used with safety first mindsets and need to just be used with a range officer’s supervision. All participants, bystanders, and other people in the game area or close to where airsoft guns are being shot in the state of California must have protective gear eye and face ANSI rated protection. While airsoft weapons are not real guns, they can cause injury and harm people who are not using the correct or appropriate protective gear.
About Airsoft ANSI Z87. 1+ and MIL-PRF-31013 Safety Glasses Force Ratings
Airsoft face masks and ballistic eye protection are required to keep your eyes and area around your face safe from inbound airsoft BBs. Almost all airsoft fields call for “full seal” airsoft goggles indicating they have to totally confine the location around the player’s eyes.
Places to Play Airsoft in California
Among the most challenging questions most airsoft players have is “where can I play airsoft?” You might have all of your airsoft weapons, BBs, and equipment ready to go ! You may have a group of buddies or school friends who would like to play airsoft with you. The only question is where is the best place to airsoft and how do you spot those locations which are definitely cool and enjoyable along with legal and safe for airsoft? When looking for and selecting a good location for airsofting, here are some faqs and factors to consider.
Qualities of a Perfect California Airsoft Playing Area
- Airsoft Game Security – Security is the primary priority when picking where to play airsoft in California given that airsoft weapons can look quite like real guns and also shoot airsoft BBs.
- Legality of Airsoft Guns – Double check the location you pick to play airsoft in California is legal by inspecting regional laws or asking your regional police department or LE.
- Distance to Town – Select a place to play airsoft which is close to where you live in California or plan a road trip to travel there if it is a gathering like an airsoft tournament.
- Airsoft on Public Residential Or Commercial Property – If you are playing airsoft on public property in CA, make sure it is allowed like at an outdoor recreation area or national park.
- Airsoft on Personal Property – If you are playing airsoft on personal property, make certain it is okay with the land or property owner and everyone signs a liability waiver (in case anyone gets hurt).
- EMS Medical Solutions – Make sure you understand where the closest emergency services or hospital is in relation to the airsoft field in case anyone does get injured, requires medical help, or has a “real life” emergency situation.
Picking a Spot to Play Airsoft in CA
- Designated Airsoft Fields in CA – Airsoft fields are developed particularly for airsoft games and having enjoyable. Entry charges or memberships are required to play airsoft for the day.
- CA MOUT and Urban Warfare Facilities – Airsoft tournaments are prepared and arranged. Airsoft organization staff arrange the games, set objectives, and control safety.
- California Forest and Woods – Forests and wooded areas with many trees can be outstanding places to play airsoft. Airsoft games here are usually arranged by groups of gamers or on airsoft online forums.
- Fields and Open Spaces in California – Fields and open spaces can be great airsoft fields and places to host games. Gamers desiring to play airsoft games on personal property require the land owner’s authorization.
- Deserted Warehouses and Structures in CA – Empty storage facilities, deserted buildings, and other indoor locations can make great places to play airsoft. You must ask permission from the facility owner in writing and have the players complete release from liability waivers. Watch out for unsafe things left in the structures like glass, sharp metal, or degrading structure locations. Ensure the entire playing location is safe before playing airsoft. Block off areas which are not safe to access.
- California Cities, Towns, and Suburban Areas – You generally cannot play airsoft in cities, parks, and suburban locations. Inspect regional laws prior to playing airsoft.
Where to play airsoft in California
Learn about where you can play airsoft if you cannot find a field near you.
Playing with Airsoft Rifles in California Details
Most players in California use AEGs during airsoft games. When playing airsoft, Airsoft rifles are the primary weapons used. These long guns are really popular, are combat effective, and work very well on playing fields due to this fact. Long guns are often used in airsoft games mainly with handguns and sniper rifles and are part of a competitive airsoft tactical load out.
When thinking about the distance airsoft rifles can shoot on CA airsoft fields and in arenas, remember the average engagement range for rifle use on airsoft fields is around 140 feet and in around 50 feet in indoor airsoft arenas which the weapon can manage quite efficiently. The exact distance and gun usage depends on the specific California airsoft field rules. This type of AEG gun shoots airsoft BBs quickly in full-auto or semi-auto select fire modes and is durable, well-designed and solidly constructed. With appropriate care and weapon maintenance, airsoft rifles will probably last for lots of matches of airsoft on California fields.
Need an Airsoft Rifle for Your Games?
- AEG powered airsoft rifle
- Semi-auto and full-auto shooting
- High capacity 250-round mag capacity
- Shoots 6mm plastic airsoft BBs at up to 340 fps
- Flip-up front and rear sights; Includes battery and charger
Last update on May 25, 2022 // Source: Amazon API
Airsoft BB Sizes to Use at CA Airsoft Fields
Players in California use standard airsoft BBs. All basic airsoft BBs are 6mm in size. This is since most airsoft guns like pistols, rifles, sniper rifles, and squad support airsoft guns have magazines which accept 6mm airsoft BBs and also have 6mm airsoft gun inner barrels. Look for 6mm airsoft BBs if you are uncertain what size BB your airsoft weapon shoots. Your airsoft weapon is probably a 6mm airsoft weapon. If you have concerns about what airsoft BB size your airsoft gun accepts, refer to your airsoft gun owner’s manual, look for markings on the airsoft weapon magazine, or check online by searching for the gun’s model number and maker of the airsoft gun.
About BB Weights for CA Airsoft Games
Airsoft BBs are available in a couple of normal weights. The most common weights are 0.12 gram and 0.20 gram BBs. Other common weights are 0.25 gram, 0.28 gram, 0.30 gram, and as high as 0.40 gram BBs. The weight of the airsoft BB influences how much force is needed to force the BB out of the airsoft weapon and guide its flight path after the BB is fired.
See The Best Airsoft Gun Reviews
Looking for the best airsoft guns in California? See top-rated gun reviews and where to get them. We review many gun types including sniper rifles, AEGs, and pistols.
Find The Best Airsoft BBs and Gun Ammo
Learn about the best airsoft 6mm ammunition and BB brands. We provide information on BB weights and specifications. These BBs are top performers.
California Airsoft Field and Arena Frequently Asked Questions
Where are good places to play airsoft in California?
You can play airsoft in many places in CA including at outdoor airsoft fields, indoor airsoft arenas, at MOUT sites, in forests and wooded areas with trees, in open spaces and grasslands, and in empty warehouses and buildings. Always make sure you check with the owner of an area before playing. You can also find public use land to play on like in National Forests or other areas owned by the California Bureau of Land Management.
How can I find a place to play airsoft in California?
You can find a place to play airsoft in California by doing several things. You can check with friends living in CA or family who have land to see if you can play airsoft there. You can find a California airsoft field near by you. You can check for local California airsoft events to see if people are playing close by. You can also research larger California airsoft events and tournaments and travel to those as well.
Can I play airsoft anywhere in California?
No, it is not a good idea to play airsoft just anywhere in California. It is best to play at a California airsoft field or on private land where you have permission to play.
What is a California airsoft place?
An airsoft place is where you can place airsoft games. Airsoft places include airsoft fields, forests, open fields and grasslands, empty buildings and warehouses.