Looking for Airsoft Fields and Arenas in New Hampshire? Research the Best NH Ranges
Locate airsoft fields and arenas in New Hampshire. Learn where to play airsoft at the best NH outdoor airsoft fields. Check for indoor airsoft arena training.
Where to Find Airsoft Fields in New Hampshire
Search the map of New Hampshire below for airsoft fields and arenas. Not all areas have airsoft field locations close by. You will probably have the greatest likelihood of discovering an airsoft field by checking around the biggest cities in NH which include Nashua, Manchester, and Dover. You might have to take a trip to find a playing field. Have a look at the Best Airsoft Fields and Arenas to see the finest places to play airsoft in the United States.
|Field Name||Location||Visit Field|
|Airsoft fields coming soon - See Best Fields||Go To Best Fields|
Ad · www.foxairsoft.com
Top-Selling Airsoft Guns in New Hampshire*
Playing airsoft in New Hampshire? Check out these best selling airsoft guns. They won’t let you down on the airsoft field.
*Best selling airsoft guns are representative of U.S. sales which may include New Hampshire.
Shop Airsoft BBs in New Hampshire
Stock up on airsoft BBs so you will always have ammo loaded in your magazines and stored in your tactical loadout.
- 5000 Premium Elite Force Airsoft BBs
- Polished to perfection; Loads and shoots smoothly for airsoft guns
- Weight: 0.25 gram
- High quality airsoft BBs designed specifically for the most demanding and serious tactical scenarios
- 6mm plastic BBs compatible with most airsoft guns
Last update on February 2, 2023 // Source: Amazon API
Playing in New Hampshire – Airsoft Info
Learn about airsoft in New Hampshire. Airsoft is a shooting sport where participants use airsoft guns including pistols and rifles to shoot 6mm plastic BBs. Airsoft groups can differ in size from a couple of players to lots of squads, fire teams, and separate forces based on the size of the field and participant turnout.
Airsoft weapons include the following weapon types: rifles, handguns, and long guns or sniper rifles. The main airsoft weapons used include the AK47 Kalashnikov, Heckler and Koch H&K G36, and Colt M4 Carbine style assault rifles which are simulated in the form of automatic electric (AEG) airsoft weapons. Sidearms generally consist of Beretta M9, 1911, and Glock handguns which are used in loadouts as airsoft green gas or CO2 airsoft handgun varieties. Sniper rifles commonly are modeled after the Remington 700 bolt action long guns which game players use as spring powered airsoft sniper rifles.
Airsoft participants generally use camo patterns during airsoft games along with headgear like tactical helmets and tactical vests configured with pouches. Each opposing airsoft group typically wears a particular pattern to assist in identifying unfriendly and friendly forces.
The targets airsoft guns are shot at can differ depending on airsoft game type. Most often the targets engaged with airsoft guns are other participants during force-on-force battles.
There are many types of airsoft missions and objectives. The types of airsoft missions are pretty much endless as participants create more kinds all the time.
What is military simulation airsoft? – New Hampshire
Milsim is common in New Hampshire. Military simulation airsoft, or milsim, is frequently a large part of airsoft. Quite a few of the airsoft uniforms, missions, and guns are duplications of actual guns, military uniforms, and real-world objectives from historical battles.
Milsim airsoft guns are based around the era featuring well-known weapons during the time of the historical mission. The M16A1 rifle has the timeless appearance of a Vietnam age assault rifle, while other airsoft rifles like the Heckler & Koch HK416 or IWI TAVOR TAR-21 are much more modern-day. In precise milsim gameplay, the weapons carried by players must be consistent with the era, use relevant scopes and optics, and be properly modded.
Milsim outfits can vary based upon the teams and be based around the historic patterns and gear loadouts of the time. The military gear used generally has to be and match the uniform from the same era. A modern U.S. Navy Seal milsim uniform and loadout could integrate a Navy Working Uniform (NWU) camouflage pattern with a London Bridge Trading LBT-6094 Plate Carrier Gen II tac vest and a ballistic helmet like the Ops-Core FAST SF Super High Cut Helmet. Look-alike tactical gear and ballistic armor and helmets are often used instead of the genuine equipment. This saves on cash considering that the genuine equipment can cost thousands of dollars and the replica gear can be lighter to use on the field.
The missions undertaken throughout milsim operations consist of historic reenactments and missions set as historical fiction. Have you ever desired to storm the beaches of Normandy, defend the 38th Parallel, or tackle the drug lords of Mogadishu during Blackhawk Down? Milsim integrated with airsoft is the way you can actively join in and experience military history.
Airsoft Safety Guidelines while Playing in New Hampshire
Airsoft weapons must be used safely and should only be played with under a range officer’s supervision. All participants, spectators, and other people in the game area or near airsoft games in the state of New Hampshire should use eye and face ANSI rated protection. While airsoft weapons are not real weapons, they can cause injury and hurt people who are not equipped with the correct or appropriate protective airsoft gear.
Airsoft Ballistic Goggle Safety Ratings
Masks and ballistic goggles are vital to keep your eyes and head safe from fired airsoft BBs. Almost all airsoft arenas require “full seal” airsoft safety glasses implying they have to appropriately cover the space around the airsoft player’s eyes. These safety glasses must be evaluated to a certain impact resistance level in order that airsoft BBs cannot fracture or penetrate them. Choose and use full seal airsoft safety glasses which are evaluated for at minimum ANSI Z87. 1+ or MIL-PRF-31013 impact force. This particular ANSI scoring accommodates the guidelines specified by the American National Standards Institute meaning the lenses can tolerate hits from high FPS projectiles like airsoft BBs. Bear in mind that goggle and shooting glass scores are distinctly different from laboratory goggle or non-ANSI eye protection rankings.
Places to Play Airsoft in New Hampshire
One of the leading thoughts most airsoft players have is “where can I play airsoft?” You might have all of your airsoft guns, BBs, and gear all set up to play ! You might have a group of buddies or school pals who would like to play airsoft with you. The only question is where is the best location to play airsoft and how do you find those locations which are truly cool and enjoyable in addition to safe and legal for airsoft? Here are some frequently asked questions and considerations when trying to find and selecting an amazing place for airsofting.
Traits of an Amazing New Hampshire Airsoft Playing Area
- Airsoft Game Safety – Safety is the top concern when selecting where to play airsoft in New Hampshire because airsoft weapons can look quite like real guns and also shoot airsoft BBs.
- Legality of Airsoft Guns – Ensure the location you pick to play airsoft in New Hampshire is legal by checking local laws or asking your local police officers or law enforcement agency.
- Proximity to Town – Pick a place to play airsoft which is close to where you live in New Hampshire or plan a road trip to get there if it is an activity like an airsoft competition.
- Airsoft on Public Property – If you are playing airsoft on public residential or commercial property in NH, make certain it is enabled like at an outdoor space, recreation area or national forest.
- Airsoft on Personal Property – If you are playing airsoft on personal property, make sure it is okay with the land or property owner and everyone completes a liability waiver (in case someone gets hurt).
- Emergency Providers – Ensure you understand where the closest emergency services or medical facility is in case someone does get hurt, requires medical assistance, or has a “real life” emergency situation.
Picking an Area for Airsoft in NH
- Designated Airsoft Fields in NH – Airsoft fields are created particularly for airsoft games and events. Referees, game staff, chrono limits, and safety guidelines assist in keeping game players safe. Airsoft games are prepared and organized. Fields have special barriers, buildings, and topography features. Entry costs or field subscriptions are needed to play airsoft for the day. Extended memberships may be available.
- NH MOUT and Urban Warfare Facilities – Airsoft tourneys are prepared and organized. Airsoft organization personnel organize the games, set objectives, and control safety.
- New Hampshire Forest and Woods – Forests and woody locations with numerous trees can be excellent areas to play airsoft. Airsoft games here are arranged by groups of gamers or on airsoft forums. Airsoft games on personal land need authorization from the land owner. Public outdoor recreation areas like national forests are usually free of charge for anyone to play airsoft. At these locations, safety is managed by the airsoft players themselves.
- Fields and Open Spaces in New Hampshire – Fields and open spaces can be great airsoft fields and places to host games. Gamers wishing to play airsoft games on personal property have to have the land owner’s approval. Land attributes like gullies and ditches can make the airsoft games entertaining. Airsoft game safety is maintained by players
- Deserted Warehouses and Buildings in NH – Empty storage facilities, abandoned structures, and other indoor locations can make great places to play airsoft. Always ask permission from the building owner in writing and have the players sign liability release waivers. Watch out for harmful equipment and things left in the buildings like glass, sharp metal, or degrading structure areas. Make certain the whole playing area is safe prior to playing airsoft. Eliminate from play locations which are not safe to access.
- New Hampshire Cities, Towns, and Suburban Areas – You typically cannot play airsoft in cities, parks, and suburban locations. Examine local laws prior to playing airsoft.
Where to play airsoft in New Hampshire
Learn about where you can play airsoft if you cannot find a field near you.
Playing with Airsoft Rifles in New Hampshire Info
Most players in New Hampshire use AEGs during airsoft games. When playing airsoft, Airsoft rifles are the main weapons carried. These long weapons are very popular, are combat effective, and work very well on playing fields due to this fact. Long guns are often used in airsoft games mainly with handguns and sniper rifles and become part of a total airsoft tactical load out.
When calculating the distance airsoft rifles can shoot on NH airsoft fields and in arenas, keep in mind the average engagement range for rifle use on airsoft fields is around 140 feet and in around 50 feet in indoor airsoft arenas which the weapon can manage quite effectively. The exact distance and gun usage depends on the specific New Hampshire airsoft field rules. The gun shoots airsoft BBs fast in full-auto or semi-auto shooting modes and is durable and toughly constructed. With proper care and weapon maintenance, airsoft rifles should continue to shoot for many skirmishes of airsoft on New Hampshire fields.
Need an Airsoft Rifle for Your Games?
- AEG powered airsoft rifle
- Semi-auto and full-auto shooting
- High capacity 250-round mag capacity
- Shoots 6mm plastic airsoft BBs at up to 340 fps
- Flip-up front and rear sights; Includes battery and charger
Last update on February 2, 2023 // Source: Amazon API
Airsoft BB Sizes to Use at NH Arenas
Players in New Hampshire use standard airsoft BBs. All basic airsoft BBs are 6mm in size. This is because many airsoft guns like handguns, rifles, sniper rifles, and machine gun airsoft weapons have magazines which accept 6mm airsoft BBs and likewise have 6mm airsoft weapon barrels. If you are unsure what size BB your airsoft weapon takes, try to find 6mm airsoft BBs. Your airsoft gun is probably a 6mm airsoft weapon. If you have concerns about what airsoft BB size your airsoft weapon accepts, refer to your airsoft gun owner’s handbook, look for markings on the airsoft gun magazine, or check online by looking up the gun’s model number and manufacturer of the airsoft weapon.
About BB Weights for NH Airsoft Games
Airsoft BBs are available in a few common weights. The most typical weights are 0.12 gram and 0.20 gram BBs. Other typical weights are 0.25 gram, 0.28 gram, 0.30 gram, and as high as 0.40 gram BBs. The weight of the airsoft BB influences just how much force is needed to move the BB out of the airsoft gun and guide its flight path after the BB is fired.
See The Best Airsoft Gun Reviews
Looking for the best airsoft guns in New Hampshire? See top-rated gun reviews and where to get them. We review many gun types including sniper rifles, AEGs, and pistols.
Find The Best Airsoft BBs and Gun Ammo
Learn about the best airsoft 6mm ammunition and BB brands. We provide information on BB weights and specifications. These BBs are top performers.
New Hampshire Airsoft Field and Arena Frequently Asked Questions
Where are good places to play airsoft in New Hampshire?
You can play airsoft in many places in NH including at outdoor airsoft fields, indoor airsoft arenas, at MOUT sites, in forests and wooded areas with trees, in open spaces and grasslands, and in empty warehouses and buildings. Always make sure you check with the owner of an area before playing. You can also find public use land to play on like in National Forests or other areas owned by the New Hampshire Bureau of Land Management.
How can I find a place to play airsoft in New Hampshire?
You can find a place to play airsoft in New Hampshire by doing several things. You can check with friends living in NH or family who have land to see if you can play airsoft there. You can find a New Hampshire airsoft field near by you. You can check for local New Hampshire airsoft events to see if people are playing close by. You can also research larger New Hampshire airsoft events and tournaments and travel to those as well.
Can I play airsoft anywhere in New Hampshire?
No, it is not a good idea to play airsoft just anywhere in New Hampshire. It is best to play at a New Hampshire airsoft field or on private land where you have permission to play.
What is a New Hampshire airsoft place?
An airsoft place is where you can place airsoft games. Airsoft places include airsoft fields, forests, open fields and grasslands, empty buildings and warehouses.