Looking for Airsoft Fields and Arenas in New Jersey? Research the Best NJ Ranges
Locate airsoft fields and arenas in New Jersey. Learn where to play airsoft at the best NJ outdoor airsoft fields. Check for indoor airsoft arena training.
Where to Find Airsoft Arenas in New Jersey
Browse the map of New Jersey listed below for airsoft fields and arenas. Not all areas have airsoft field locations close by. You will most likely have the best odds of finding an airsoft field by looking around the biggest cities in NJ which include Trenton, Newark, and Jersey City. You may have to travel abroad to get to a playing field. Check out the Best Airsoft Fields and Arenas to see the best locations to play airsoft in the United States.
|Field Name||Location||Visit Field|
|Airsoft fields coming soon - See Best Fields||Go To Best Fields|
Ad · www.foxairsoft.com
Top Trending Airsoft Guns in New Jersey*
Playing airsoft in New Jersey? Check out these best selling airsoft guns. They won’t let you down on the airsoft field.
*Best selling airsoft guns are representative of U.S. sales which may include New Jersey.
Shop Airsoft BBs in New Jersey
Stock up on airsoft BBs so you will always have ammo loaded in your magazines and stored in your tactical loadout.
- 5000 Premium Elite Force Airsoft BBs
- Polished to perfection; Loads and shoots smoothly for airsoft guns
- Weight: 0.25 gram
- High quality airsoft BBs designed specifically for the most demanding and serious tactical scenarios
- 6mm plastic BBs compatible with most airsoft guns
Last update on May 25, 2022 // Source: Amazon API
Playing in New Jersey – What is airsoft?
Learn about airsoft in New Jersey. Airsoft is a shooting sport where participants use airsoft guns like rifles and pistols to fire 6mm plastic BBs. Airsoft teams can vary in size from a few players to lots of squads, fire teams, and separate forces based on the size of the field and player turnout.
Primary airsoft weapons consist of the AK47 Kalashnikov, Heckler and Koch H&K G36, Colt M4 Carbine style assault rifles which are reproduced using automatic electric (AEG) airsoft weapons. Sidearms usually include Beretta M9, 1911, or Glock handguns which are used as airsoft green gas or CO2 airsoft handgun versions.
Airsoft players typically use camo patterns during games in addition to headgear like tactical vests and tactical helmets configured with pouches. Each opposing airsoft group typically wears a specific pattern to help determine friendly and unfriendly forces. The most common patterns consist of army fight dress uniforms (BDUs) like forest camouflage, desert camouflage, digital camo, and MultiCam. A colored band can be used on the arm to designate opposing forces if teams cannot be separated by uniform.
The targets airsoft weapons are shot at can vary depending upon game type. Frequently the targets engaged with airsoft guns are other players during the course of force-on-force battles. This is why it is necessary for all players on the field to wear protective gear like airsoft goggles and face masks and follow the safety regulations of the playing field. Other sorts of targets can vary from fixed objects to paper targets as participants participate in marksmanship competitions and exhibitions by trying to strike items at increasingly more difficult distances. Speed, target acquisition, and accuracy are necessary to keeping the shots on target.
There are also lots of types of airsoft missions. They consist of attack and defense missions, point based missions, and area based-objectives. Particular airsoft game types are capture the flag, disable the explosive, zombie defense, deathmatch (free for all), team deathmatch, last team standing, gun games inspired by Counter Strike Global Offensive (CSGO), hostage rescue, and other similar missions. The types of airsoft missions are pretty much endless as participants invent more kinds all the time.
What is military simulation airsoft? – New Jersey
Milsim is common in New Jersey. Military simulation airsoft, or milsim, is often a big part of airsoft. Many of the airsoft missions, uniforms, and weapons are duplications of realistic firearms, military uniforms, and real-world objectives from historical battles.
Milsim airsoft weapons are based around the period featuring well-known weapons at the time of the historical mission. For example, the M16A1 rifle has the traditional look of a Vietnam era assault rifle, while other airsoft rifles like the Heckler & Koch HK416 or IWI TAVOR TAR-21 are far more modern. In precise milsim gameplay, the weapons used by players must follow the period, use related components, and be suitably modded.
A contemporary U.S. Navy Seal milsim uniform and loadout might integrate a Navy Working Uniform (NWU) camouflage pattern with a London Bridge Trading LBT-6094 Plate Carrier Gen II AOR1 and a ballistic helmet like the Ops-Core FAST SF Super High Cut Helmet. This saves cash because the real equipment can cost thousands of dollars and be lighter to wear on the airsoft field.
The objectives carried out throughout milsim operations include historical reenactments and missions set as historical fiction. Have you ever desired to storm the beaches of Normandy, protect the 38th Parallel, or fight the drug lords of Mogadishu at the time of Blackhawk Down? Milsim combined with airsoft is one way you can actively join in and experience military history.
Airsoft Safety while Playing in New Jersey
Airsoft guns do have safety concerns and must only be played with under adult supervision. All players, spectators, and people in the playing location or close to where airsoft guns are being shot in the state of New Jersey must wear eye and face ANSI rated protection. While airsoft weapons are not real weapons, they can inflict injury and hurt individuals who are not equipped with the appropriate or correct protective airsoft equipment.
About Airsoft Ballistic Eyewear Force Ratings
Airsoft face masks and eyewear are needed to keep your eyes and area around your face safeguarded from inbound airsoft BBs. Most airsoft fields call for “full seal” airsoft goggles indicating the glass lenses have to totally confine the area around the gamer’s eyes.
Places to Play Airsoft in New Jersey
Among the primary questions most airsoft players have is “where can I play airsoft?” You might have all of your airsoft guns, BBs, and equipment prepared to go ! You might even have a group of friends or school mates who wish to play airsoft with you. The only question is where is the best location to play airsoft and how do you find those places which are truly cool and enjoyable in addition to legal and safe for airsoft? When looking for and picking an excellent place for airsofting, here are some factors to consider and FAQs.
Features of a Good New Jersey Airsoft Playing Area
- Airsoft Game Security – Security is the top top priority when choosing where to play airsoft in New Jersey since airsoft guns can look very much like real weapons and also shoot airsoft BBs.
- Legality of Airsoft Weapons – Ensure the location you pick to play airsoft in New Jersey is legal by inspecting regional laws or asking your local police officers or law enforcement agency.
- Proximity to Town – Choose a location to play airsoft which is close to where you live in New Jersey or plan a road trip to drive there if it is an event like an airsoft tourney.
- Airsoft on Public Property – If you are playing airsoft on public property in NJ, make sure it is enabled like at an outdoor recreation area or wilderness area.
- Airsoft on Private Property – If you are playing airsoft on private property, ensure it is ok with the land or property owner and everybody completes a liability waiver (in case someone gets hurt).
- EMS Solutions – Ensure you know how far the nearest emergency medical provider services or healthcare facility is in case somebody does get hurt, requires medical help, or has a “real life” emergency.
Choosing an Area to Play Airsoft in NJ
- Designated Airsoft Fields in NJ – Airsoft fields are produced specifically for airsoft games and events. Referees, game personnel, chrono limits, and safety guidelines assist in keeping gamers safe. Airsoft games are planned and organized. Fields have special obstacles, buildings, and landscape features. Entry charges or subscriptions are expected to play airsoft for the day. Extended memberships may be available.
- NJ MOUT and Urban Warfare Facilities – MOUT facilities are frequently located at airsoft competitions on military bases. They have different structures and homes to imitate a metropolitan atmosphere. Airsoft battle phases are planned and coordinated. Airsoft event personnel arrange the games, set goals, and maintain security. Gamers have to buy a tournament ticket to play.
- New Jersey Forest and Woods – Forests and woody areas with lots of trees can be outstanding places to play airsoft. Airsoft games here are usually arranged by groups of players or on airsoft online forums.
- Fields and Open Spaces in New Jersey – Fields and open areas can be excellent airsoft fields and places to host games. Gamers desiring to play airsoft games on personal residential or commercial property need the land owner’s authorization.
- Abandoned Warehouses and Structures in NJ – Empty warehouses, deserted structures, and other indoor locations can make awesome places to play airsoft. Make sure you ask authorization from the facility owner in writing and have the players complete liability release forms and waivers. Avoid unsafe equipment and things left in the structures like glass, sharp metal, or weakening building areas. Make sure the entire field area is safe before playing airsoft. Avoid areas which are not safe to use.
- New Jersey Cities, Towns, and Suburban Areas – You generally cannot play airsoft in cities, parks, and in the suburbs. Regional laws generally restrict shooting BB guns and airsoft weapons within urban area limits. Check regional laws and code prior to playing airsoft. Beware about playing in backyards and locations where neighbors can see you. A lot of people are often worried if they see you aiming “guns” and shooting them.
Where to play airsoft in New Jersey
Learn about where you can play airsoft if you cannot find a field near you.
Playing with Airsoft Rifles in New Jersey Information
Most players in New Jersey use AEGs during airsoft games. When playing airsoft, Airsoft rifles are the main weapons used. These long guns are really popular, are combat effective, and work really well on playing fields because of this. Long guns are usually deployed in the field along with pistols and sniper rifles and are part of a competitive airsoft tactical load out.
When calculating the distance airsoft rifles can shoot on NJ airsoft fields and in arenas, keep in mind the typical engagement range for rifle use on airsoft fields is around 140 feet and in around 50 feet in indoor airsoft arenas which the weapon can manage rather effectively. The exact distance and gun usage depends on the specific New Jersey airsoft field rules. This type of AEG gun shoots airsoft BBs rapidly in full-auto or semi-auto select fire modes and is durable and solidly constructed. With appropriate care and weapon maintenance, airsoft rifles should last for many tournaments of airsoft on New Jersey fields.
Need an Airsoft Rifle for Your Games?
- AEG powered airsoft rifle
- Semi-auto and full-auto shooting
- High capacity 250-round mag capacity
- Shoots 6mm plastic airsoft BBs at up to 340 fps
- Flip-up front and rear sights; Includes battery and charger
Last update on May 25, 2022 // Source: Amazon API
Airsoft BB Sizes to Use at NJ Airsoft Fields
Players in New Jersey use standard airsoft BBs. All standard airsoft BBs are 6mm in size. This is due to the fact that a lot of airsoft guns like handguns, rifles, sniper rifles, and squad support airsoft guns have magazines which accept 6mm airsoft BBs and also have 6mm airsoft gun inner barrels. Look for 6mm airsoft BBs if you are not sure what size BB your airsoft gun shoots. Your airsoft gun is most likely a 6mm airsoft gun. If you have concerns about what airsoft BB size your airsoft gun accepts, check in your airsoft gun owner’s manual, try to find markings on the airsoft weapon magazine, or look online by searching for the weapon model number and maker of the airsoft weapon.
About BB Weights for NJ Airsoft Games
Airsoft BBs can be found in several basic weights. The most common weights are 0.12 gram and 0.20 gram BBs. Other common weights are 0.25 gram, 0.28 gram, 0.30 gram, and up to 0.40 gram BBs. The weight of the airsoft BB affects how much force is required to fire the BB out of the airsoft weapon and direct its trajectory after the BB is shot.
See The Best Airsoft Gun Reviews
Looking for the best airsoft guns in New Jersey? See top-rated gun reviews and where to get them. We review many gun types including sniper rifles, AEGs, and pistols.
Find The Best Airsoft BBs and Gun Ammo
Learn about the best airsoft 6mm ammunition and BB brands. We provide information on BB weights and specifications. These BBs are top performers.
New Jersey Airsoft Field Frequently Asked Questions
Where are good places to play airsoft in New Jersey?
You can play airsoft in many places in NJ including at outdoor airsoft fields, indoor airsoft arenas, at MOUT sites, in forests and wooded areas with trees, in open spaces and grasslands, and in empty warehouses and buildings. Always make sure you check with the owner of an area before playing. You can also find public use land to play on like in National Forests or other areas owned by the New Jersey Bureau of Land Management.
How can I find a place to play airsoft in New Jersey?
You can find a place to play airsoft in New Jersey by doing several things. You can check with friends living in NJ or family who have land to see if you can play airsoft there. You can find a New Jersey airsoft field near by you. You can check for local New Jersey airsoft events to see if people are playing close by. You can also research larger New Jersey airsoft events and tournaments and travel to those as well.
Can I play airsoft anywhere in New Jersey?
No, it is not a good idea to play airsoft just anywhere in New Jersey. It is best to play at a New Jersey airsoft field or on private land where you have permission to play.
What is a New Jersey airsoft place?
An airsoft place is where you can place airsoft games. Airsoft places include airsoft fields, forests, open fields and grasslands, empty buildings and warehouses.